We commonly term a web site which provides static information a 'brochure site', these web sites function in the same manner as a traditional brochure which you might hand to a potential customer.
The next generation of web site design is much more intelligent than this however; these web site developments can offer the following features to your users and much more:
- Customised Content - For example if your business has a wide variety of products and services, your site can reconfigure itself to display the most relevant product for the customer who is viewing it.
- User Managed Product Databases - Our newest sites don't rely on us to add new pages to them, our clients can rapidly add pages themselves. All areas of these sites are controlled quickly and easily by the web site owner
- Online Sales - Directly accept orders, payments, reservations, bookings, subscriptions and handle any other sales function directly from your website.
- User Communities - Let your customers get support and work together directly on your web site; build a community around your business.
- Simplify your Business - We have built a number of on-line business systems, designed to save staff time when handling orders, processing customer requests, and providing quotations. If we could save you ten minutes per transaction per member of staff, what would that be worth a year?
If you want a next generation website developed, you can contact us here. Remember we cover the full Irish web design market, serving customers from Cork, Dublin, Limerick, Galway, Waterford, Kilkenny, and the whole of Ireland.